To the right standard, on time and within budget.
To help your project run smoothly it can be useful to employ a Contract Administrator to act impartially between the contractor and the client. At BBD we have the experience to handle contracts of any size. Our contract administration service encompasses the following:
- Preparing and coordinating the contract documents
- Monitoring the works throughout the construction phase
- Issuing Contract Instructions for any additional works or changes to the contract
- Organising and chairing site meetings and preparing and distributing meeting minutes
- Certifying the works and issuing regular Certificates of Payment
- Issuing various certification i.e. Extension of Time, Practical Completion, Final Accounts
Post completion services include:
- Monitoring during the rectification period and preparing a schedule of any outstanding
defects upon expiry of the rectification period
- Agreeing the final valuation and reviewing the contract retention monies (if applicable).
From our initial involvement to completion of the project, we liaise with all parties involved e.g. contractor, client, design team, loss adjuster, etc., to ensure a satisfactory outcome to the project.